Intellect Design - Capital Alpha, Capital Sigma and Capital Cube have been profiled amongst leading Treasury and Capital Markets suppliers in the IBS' report titled "Treasury and Capital Markets Systems Report 2021".
The report provides a deep dive analysis into the global Treasury and Capital Markets technology landscape, its trends, threats, challenges and opportunities. It also covers the Sales League Table for both Treasury and Capital Markets.
Capital Cube is a contextual Treasury platform fueled by next gen technology. The Capital Cube offering combines rich functionalities of an integrated front to back treasury, contextual asset liability management, portfolio risk analytics and a self-service FX office for bank’s corporate customers. Powered with a microservices, cloud-based architecture and a treasury SDK with tech framework for low code interface, APIs and contextual UI/UX, it provides a real-time treasury designed for ‘zero downtime’.
IBS Intelligence Highlights Performance Related Statistics of Capital Cube as:
- Throughput of 6000 Business Transactions per day - 100 concurrent users’ access
- Total outstanding trades of 100,000+
- Total Cash Flows of 1,000,000+
- All Trade booking transactions < 2secs
- All Blotter Refresh < 5secs
- Total number of branches: 30+ with 500+ portfolios and 30000 customers per branch
- Batch Speed: 30 mins for EOD processing
Capital Alpha is a " Broker-In-A-Box" solution which provides omni-channel trading experience for the customer through contextual trading backed by research and analytics, ensures compliance through a real time and integrated pre and post trade risk management, and increases efficiency of operations through a comprehensive back-office combining clearing & settlements, fees & commissions, corporate actions, reports and interfaces to market entities. Backed by powerful tech enablers of API studio for building new APIs, Interface Studio for minimal coding enterprise integration and Do-It-Yourself Reports for creating reports on the fly. Microservices based architecture with live implementations on cloud.
IBS Intelligence Highlights Performance Related Statistics of Capital Alpha as:
- USD 82,226,700 Average Turnover Handles
- 180 Average Transactions per second
- 25 Million Average Trading Volume
- 188.000 Average total trades per day
- 2000+ Branches/Sub Offices/Franchisees
- 800,000+ Investors
- 110,000 Average Total Orders per day
- 2,98,000 Total Trades and Orders per day
- 10,000+ Concurrent Logins