The world of Asset Servicing is in the midst of a transformation
Wouldn't it be great if your asset servicing solution can bring down the cost of processing per transaction yet deliver enriched client experience ?
Intellect asset servicing products are running successfully across diverse markets and regulatory jurisdictions.
Visit Intellect at booth K30 and discover how we can fuel your business growth through a four pronged advantage of Adaptability, Cost Reduction, Client Servicing and Efficiency
- Adaptable to Multiple client segments, Geographies, Changing Regulations and Jurisdictions, Diverse Markets and Asset Classes
- Platform Economy by extending value added services as an extension to core services
- Supporting multi asset investment strategies
- Straight Through Processing (STP) across the entire trade life-cycle
- Streamlining and consolidating post trade processes across asset classes and markets
- Omni Channel multi lingual experience
Meet Janet Thomas, CEO Risk, Treasury & Capital Markets, Intellect Design Arena
Janet has worked with Infinity Capital Partners as the Managing Director and was responsible for creating its global financial regulation technology to promote cost transparency for the investment management industry. She has held the positions of Head of EMEA in Prime Brokerage at Bank of America, Head of Product and Marketing of the Global FX Prime business at Citigroup and held a number of management positions across Equities, Fixed Income and Currencies in Capital Markets at ABN Amro. She is a member of the Panel of Experts of the Hague-based Panel of Recognized International Market Experts in Finance. Janet holds a BA (Hons.) in Humanities and a MBA degree from Cass Business School in the City of London, United Kingdom. She has strong domain experience in capital market products such as OTC derivatives etc.
© Intellect Design Arena Ltd,